Plainville Historic Center

Former Town Hall (1890) exhibiting the era of the Farmington Canal (1827-47), toys, costumes, tools, bakery wagon, Victorian parlor, Native American collection located in the Tunxis Room; changing exhibits. Canal room contains one of the best collection's of canal information plus large diorama and extensive files. Museum shop, research materials. For more information, visit

Tour time: 1 hour



29 Pierce St.
Plainville, CT 06062
United States

Map & Directions