52 GetawaysSee All 52 Getaways
There are so many ways to get out and enjoy the Connecticut outdoors in the fall. Bicycling is one very good way to go, but walking our downtowns and hiking our woods are good, too. Or stay in the car for a few of the best foliage tours you’ve ever seen.
Connecticut’s cultural riches can be found everywhere in fall, from regional theater stages to off-the-beaten-path museums, from our college campuses to the houses of the rich and famous.
Even with school back in session, there are plenty of ways for you and your kids to enjoy Connecticut. Check out all the ways for your family to enjoy “only in autumn” sites and bites, explore fall on a Connecticut farm or find a haunted house that’ll make for an October to remember.
Looking forward to a visit to Connecticut that looks back into time? Our rich history is always on display (and usually just beyond the next curve in the road). Come see our Revolutionary War sites, Victorian riches, not to mention our historic forts, bridges and town greens.
When it comes to resting, relaxing and enjoying each other’s company, isn’t fall the season you’ve been waiting for? We’ve got all the right ways to experience romantic getaways, charming towns, foodie outposts, and everything else from casinos to antiques trails
- 5 Unique Ways to Celebrate Thanksgiving
- 10 Things to Do in CT - Before You Lose Your Paid Vacation Days
- In Connecticut, Follow the Lights to Holiday Cheer!
- 10 Revolutionary Connecticut Views Not to Be Missed this Autumn
- Fall Getaway of the Week
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- Dining with a View
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Under the Covers: Fall Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Five Icons You Must Visit This Fall
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- A Romantic Night Away
- Splash & Play
- Instant Romance Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Treasure Hunting
- Take a Hike...
- "Holiday Inn" - Goodspeed Dinners
- Mystic Seaport Package: The Museum of America and the Sea
- Connecticut Still Revolutionary Culture Seekers
- Entertainment Package
- Holiday Shopping: Stay, Shop & Save!
- "A Christmas Carol" - 25% off Limited Tickets for Thanksgiving Weekend
- Stay & Play: Catch the Holiday Spirit