Disclaimer: Visitors should verify hours and admission policies with destination attractions when planning an itinerary. It is important to note that the current programs and policies can be subject to seasonal or permanent change. Handicap accessibility, while widely available in the State of Connecticut, should be confirmed in advance. Travelers in need of emergency assistance can dial 911 statewide to connect to an emergency operator.
- You Deserve a Spring Break!
- Easter Bunny Visits & Springtime Fun
- Connecticut's Celebrity Chefs
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- April School Vacation Activities & Fun!
- The Brunch Bunch
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures