Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
Wintertime in Connecticut conjures up images of snuggling under warm blankets with hot apple cider and taking off on a sleigh ride across the fields and down country lanes.
Don’t worry if there is no snow in your own backyard, our horses will find a way. Travel to one of five Connecticut's farms that offer horse drawn sleigh rides and cozy up to that special someone, or treat your family and friends to a real New England experience, and enjoy the views.
Allegra Farm & Horse-Drawn Carriage & Sleigh Museum, East Haddam
Cedar Knoll Farm, Lisbon
Foxglove Farm, Lyme
Loon Meadow Farm, Norfolk
Wood Acres Farm, Terryville
If you just can’t wait to hear the jingling bells and horses hoofs, book your stay at the Interlaken Inn & Resort nestled the Litchfield Hills that offers their popular “Dashing Through the Snow Sleigh Ride” package.
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Top 5 Reasons to Get Excited for Spring
- Awesome April School Vacation Ideas
- 5 Walkable Wonders
- Visit Essex During the Bicentennial Commemoration of the Historic British Raid
- Lake Compounce Brings in New Dogs, Lasers and Tipis in 2014
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- “Hoppy Easter, Hoppy Spring!”
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- 5 Natural Wonders of Connecticut
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries