A message from Governor Dannel P. Malloy
Connecticut is Still Revolutionary
If you’re a resident or just visiting, www.CTvisit.com will help you explore all Connecticut has to offer.
From our hundreds of miles of beautiful coastline to our rolling hills, there’s always something to discover in Connecticut. Check out one of our Revolutionary War sites, enjoy a sandy beach, or visit any of our great retail centers. Or if you prefer to hike our state forests, visit our world-class museums, savor our fine dining, and take part in the excitement of our theaters and casinos, there is much for you to enjoy.
Our 52 Connecticut Getaways will inspire your next trip. Browse the site to find travel packages, special deals, as well as current events, attractions, and lodging information to suit your every need.
Connecticut has an extraordinary history and a bright future, and I encourage you to become part of both.
Dannel P. Malloy
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Top 5 Reasons to Get Excited for Spring
- Awesome April School Vacation Ideas
- 5 Walkable Wonders
- Lake Compounce Brings in New Dogs, Lasers and Tipis in 2014
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- “Hoppy Easter, Hoppy Spring!”
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- 5 Natural Wonders of Connecticut
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries