- Top Destinations
- Fireside Dining
- Winter Attractions
- Skiing & More
- Sleigh Rides
- CT Chocolate Trail
- Cozy Inns
- CT Beer Trail
- Wine Celebrations
- Mohegan Sun
- Active Adventures
- Family Fun
- Arts & Culture
- Rest & Relaxation
- History & Heritage
- Quaint Towns
- Top 10 Dining
- Getaways Under $15
- Eagle / Seal Watches
A message from Governor Dannel P. Malloy
When I’m out on the road, it sometimes seems like Connecticut is not just one state, but many, changing with the seasons and offering a variety and richness of experiences like no other place. Every year there is so much that is new, or renewed, about Connecticut that gets more interesting every day and is just waiting for you to discover. And, the best part is that it is all nearby and easy to get to whether by car, bus or train.
Connecticut is a place of hot lobster rolls and snowy ski mountains, timeless village greens and spinning roulette wheels, Impressionist art and county-fair tractor pulls, kayak rides in saltwater lagoons and zip lines flying through blazing fall foliage.
In South Norwalk, you can take a cruise out onto Long Island Sound on Spirit of the Sound, the Maritime Aquarium’s new hybrid electric research vessel, open to students and the public at large for close-up viewing of harbor seals, squid, crabs and ocean life in general.
In Hartford, you can browse through the many treasures of the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art, where various stages of an exciting $33 million renovation are about to be unveiled.
If it’s shopping that gets you up and out, you will soon find it at the new 85-store Tanger Outlets right next to Foxwoods Resort Casino, or at Storrs Center which is adjacent to the UConn campus, home to the men and women’s 2014 NCAA Championship basketball teams.
As you think about your next vacation to our great state, please don’t limit yourselves – plan an overnight or extended stay and take it all in because I know you will love what we have to offer. Within the pages that follow and on our official tourism website, CTvisit.com, you will find enough for a dozen vacations and a lifetime of memories. Welcome to Connecticut.
Dannel P. Malloy
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Winter Getaways for Less Than $15
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Eagle & Seal Watching in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- 2015 February School Vacation Fun
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Instant Romance Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Connecticut Still Revolutionary Culture Seekers
- Oyster Delight
- Family Ski Package at the Ridge
- Mohawk Mountain Ski & Stay Package
- Mystic in the Winter
- Shoreline Express Package
- January Recovery Special (Save 38-50%)
- Winter Adventure Package: The Eagles are Here!
- Food Lovers Package - Italian Winter Holiday
- Valentine's Day Promotion