- Top Destinations
- Fireside Dining
- Winter Attractions
- Skiing & More
- Sleigh Rides
- Cozy Inns
- CT Chocolate Trail
- CT Beer Trail
- Wine Celebrations
- Mohegan Sun
- Active Adventures
- Family Fun
- Arts & Culture
- Rest & Relaxation
- History & Heritage
- Quaint Towns
- Top 10 Dining
- Getaways Under $15
- Eagle / Seal Watches
- St. Patrick's Day
- Maple Sugaring
- Mud Season
- March Madness
|You search for:||
What To Do, Near By
|Results shown per page:|
Farms & Gardens
Petting zoo (daily, Apr.-Dec..). Pony rides, tractor and horse hay rides, seasonal events. Pavilion for special occasions.
|Aero Trekking/Ultralight Excursions|
In the Air
You will experience scenic vistas as never before from single or tandem place ultralight specialty aircraft that create a real thrill of flight. Offers introductory flight or multi-day learn to fly pr
|Farms Village Antiques & Collectibles|
Multi-dealer shop offering a wide range of antiques and collectibles, such as furniture, garden items and pottery.
|Simsbury Farms Golf Course|
|Stratton Brook State Park|
Parks & Forests
This park is completely wheelchair accessible offering swimming, picnicking and interpretive programs in a beautifully wooded setting.
|Town of Canton|
Offering an abundance of outdoor activities in a scenic natural setting. The village of Collinsville is one of the finest preserved of a New England mill village.
|Roaring Brook Nature Center|
Science & Nature
Indian longhouse, dioramas, seasonal exhibits, live animals, self-guiding nature trails, native plant garden, gift shop. Exhibits: "Changing Land/Changing Wildlife"; "Farmington River Wild & Scenic".
|Airvertising & Airventures|
Hot Air Balloons
Region's only F.A.A. SAFE-T certified hot air balloons. Discovery and Exclusive Charter Flights. Specialty excursions. Two to 20 people in luxury partitioned balloons. Call for brochure and packaging.
|Phelps Tavern Museum|
Museums & Galleries
Three generations of Phelps tavern keepers are chronicled along with the social history of taverns in New England. Period gardens. Museum store and research archives.
|Livingston Balloon Company, LLC|
Hot Air Balloons
Sunrise hot-air balloon flights over the scenic Farmington River Valley. Reservations required. Weather permitting.
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- March Madness Starts in Connecticut!
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Winter Getaways for Less Than $15
- The Brunch Bunch
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Eagle & Seal Watching in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- St. Patrick's Day Celebrations!
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures