- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
|You search for:||
What To Do, Near By
|Results shown per page:|
|Aero Trekking/Ultralight Excursions|
In the Air
You will experience scenic vistas as never before from single or tandem place ultralight specialty aircraft that create a real thrill of flight. Offers introductory flight or multi-day learn to fly pr
|Airvertising & Airventures|
Hot Air Balloons
Region's only F.A.A. SAFE-T certified hot air balloons. Discovery and Exclusive Charter Flights. Specialty excursions. Two to 20 people in luxury partitioned balloons. Call for brochure and packaging.
|Farms Village Antiques & Collectibles|
Multi-dealer shop offering a wide range of antiques and collectibles, such as furniture, garden items and pottery.
Farms & Gardens
Petting zoo (daily, Apr.-Dec..). Pony rides, tractor and horse hay rides, seasonal events. Pavilion for special occasions.
|Simsbury Farms Golf Course|
|International Skating Center of Connecticut|
World-class skating facility. Visitors welcome to watch Olympic figure skaters workout sessions. Public shows and skating, pro shop, cafe.
|Livingston Balloon Company, LLC|
Hot Air Balloons
Sunrise hot-air balloon flights over the scenic Farmington River Valley. Reservations required. Weather permitting.
|Phelps Tavern Museum|
Museums & Galleries
Three generations of Phelps tavern keepers are chronicled along with the social history of taverns in New England. Period gardens. Museum store and research archives.
|Rosedale Farms & Vineyards|
Wineries & Breweries
Award-winning wines include Lou's Red, Farmington River Red, Serendipity, Three Sisters, Winter Red, Simsbury Celebration and Summer Bouquet.
Parks & Forests
This park is completely wheelchair accessilbe offering swimming, picnicking and interpretive programs in a beautifully wooded setting.
- Dining with a View
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- September: Second Summer
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Experiences Rail and Beach Package
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
- Family Getaway Package
- Lighthouse Weekend Overnight Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Historical Tour Package