- Top Destinations
- Fireside Dining
- Winter Attractions
- Skiing & More
- Sleigh Rides
- Cozy Inns
- CT Chocolate Trail
- CT Beer Trail
- Wine Celebrations
- Mohegan Sun
- Active Adventures
- Family Fun
- Arts & Culture
- Rest & Relaxation
- History & Heritage
- Quaint Towns
- Top 10 Dining
- Getaways Under $15
- Eagle / Seal Watches
- St. Patrick's Day
- Maple Sugaring
- Mud Season
- March Madness
|You search for:||
What To Do, Near By
|Results shown per page:|
|Connecticut Parachutists, Inc.|
In the Air
Tandem and Accelerated Freefall (AFF) skydives and training. Experience United States Parachute Association certified instructors and advance equipment. Twin turboprop aircraft carries over 20 jumpers
|Ellington Golf Center|
Located on 16 acres with three storefronts with products to enhance your home and garden. Plus a KF KidsZone playscape with food, refreshments, and train rides on Saturday.
|Johnny Appleseed's Farm|
Farms & Gardens
Pick your own farm, with two retail locations.
|Cedar Knob Golf Course|
Sandy Beach offer swimming and sunbathing in a fresh water lake.
|Shenipsit State Forest|
Parks & Forests
Enjoy the views or step back in history at the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) Museum. The forest contains 11 parcels spread over 7,000 acres.
18-hole miniature golf, go-karts, arcade, bowling, bounce house, batting cages, rock wall, monkey motion, zip line, bar, and snack bar.
|Town of Somers|
With many outdoor activities coupled with the local attractions, make Somers a great place for a family to spend some quality time or even live there.
|Tolland Historical Society|
1856 Old Tolland County Jail Museum, a stone and iron stronghold with 32 original cells, in use until 1968. 1893 warden's home furnished with turn-of-the-20th-century furniture, toys and artifacts.
- 34 Ways to Relieve Your Cabin Fever this March
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- March Madness Starts in Connecticut!
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Winter Getaways for Less Than $15
- The Brunch Bunch
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Eagle & Seal Watching in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- St. Patrick's Day Celebrations!
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures