- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
|You search for:||
What To Do, Near By
|Results shown per page:|
|Connecticut Parachutists, Inc.|
In the Air
Tandem and Accelerated Freefall (AFF) skydives and training. Experience United States Parachute Association certified instructors and advance equipment. Twin turboprop aircraft carries over 20 jumpers
Sandy Beach offer swimming and sunbathing in a fresh water lake.
|Ellington Golf Center|
|Johnny Appleseed's Farm|
Farms & Gardens
Pick your own farm, with two retail locations.
Located on 16 acres with three storefronts with products to enhance your home and garden. Plus a KF KidsZone playscape with food, refreshments, and train rides on Saturday.
Parks & Forests
|Daniel Benton Homestead (c.1720)|
Colonial cape (c.1720) with unusual architectural details, original paneling and period furnishings.
|Nye-Holman State Forest|
Parks & Forests
Activities include fishing, hiking, letterboxing, youth group camping, and hunting.
|Tolland Historical Society|
1856 Old Tolland County Jail Museum, a stone and iron stronghold with 32 original cells, in use until 1968. 1893 warden's home furnished with turn-of-the-20th-century furniture, toys and artifacts.
|Cedar Knob Golf Course|
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Connecticut Inspires Summer Travel With The “Great Getaway To Connecticut Sweepstakes"
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- Hot Diggity Dog! A Connecticut Hot Dog Tour
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Experiences Rail and Beach Package
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
- Family Getaway Package
- Lighthouse Weekend Overnight Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Historical Tour Package