- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
|You search for:||
What To Do
|Results shown per page:|
|Hurst Farm Country Store & Greenhouses|
Farms & Gardens
36-acre farm with a country store offering the farm's own honey, maple, jams and jellies, gift baskets. In the fall, harvest hayrides, pumpkins, farm animals, gardens. Maple sugaring on premises March
|Ansonia Nature & Recreation Center|
Science & Nature
Over three miles of nature trails in 149-acre park. Hiking, picnic areas. Interpretive building, gift shop.
|General David Humphreys House (c.1698)|
Home of aide to General Washington, first U.S. ambassador, local manufacturer and poet. Archives, gift shop.
|Woodbridge Avenue Neighborhood War Memorial|
Dramatic bonze honor rolls listing the names of local World War II, Korean, and Vietnam veterans surrounded by monuments honoring all veterans.
|Blue Fox Run Golf Course|
Restored 19th century farmhouse displaying period furniture.
|Farmington Valley Arts Center|
Museums & Galleries
Housed in historic brownstone buildings, 20 artist studios and two galleries selling fine arts and crafts; exhibits, classes, workshops.
|Farmington Valley Visitors Association|
Whatever the season, find your hidden gem in the Farmington Valley. Sping hot air balloon rides, Summer canoe, kayak or tube, Fall browse antique shops along the autumn landscape, Winter cross-country
|First Company Governor's Horse Guard|
First organized in 1778. Oldest continuously active Cavalry unit in the United States and maintains United States Cavalry traditions. Drills on horseback every Thu. evening at 8 p.m.
|Horse Guard State Park|
Parks & Forests
105 aces undeveloped park.
- Dining with a View
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- September: Second Summer
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More