- Top Destinations
- Fireside Dining
- Winter Attractions
- Skiing & More
- Sleigh Rides
- Cozy Inns
- CT Chocolate Trail
- CT Beer Trail
- Wine Celebrations
- Mohegan Sun
- Active Adventures
- Family Fun
- Arts & Culture
- Rest & Relaxation
- History & Heritage
- Quaint Towns
- Top 10 Dining
- Getaways Under $15
- Eagle / Seal Watches
- St. Patrick's Day
- Maple Sugaring
- Mud Season
- March Madness
|You search for:||
What To Do
|Results shown per page:|
|Hurst Farm Country Store & Greenhouses|
Farms & Gardens
36-acre farm with a country store offering the farm's own honey, maple, jams and jellies, gift baskets. In the fall, harvest hayrides, pumpkins, farm animals, gardens. Maple sugaring on premises March
|Ansonia Nature & Recreation Center|
Science & Nature
Over three miles of nature trails in 149-acre park. Hiking, picnic areas. Interpretive building, gift shop.
|General David Humphreys House (c.1698)|
Home of aide to General Washington, first U.S. ambassador, local manufacturer and poet. Archives, gift shop.
|Woodbridge Avenue Neighborhood War Memorial|
Dramatic bonze honor rolls listing the names of local World War II, Korean, and Vietnam veterans surrounded by monuments honoring all veterans.
|Blue Fox Run Golf Course|
Restored 19th century farmhouse displaying period furniture.
|Farmington Valley Arts Center|
Museums & Galleries
Housed in historic brownstone buildings, 20 artist studios and two galleries selling fine arts and crafts; exhibits, classes, workshops.
|Farmington Valley Visitors Association|
Whatever the season, find your hidden gem in the Farmington Valley. Sping hot air balloon rides, Summer canoe, kayak or tube, Fall browse antique shops along the autumn landscape, Winter cross-country
|First Company Governor's Horse Guard|
First organized in 1778. Oldest continuously active Cavalry unit in the United States and maintains United States Cavalry traditions. Drills on horseback every Thu. evening at 8 p.m.
|Horse Guard State Park|
Parks & Forests
105 aces undeveloped park.
- 34 Ways to Relieve Your Cabin Fever this March
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- March Madness Starts in Connecticut!
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Winter Getaways for Less Than $15
- The Brunch Bunch
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Eagle & Seal Watching in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- St. Patrick's Day Celebrations!
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures