Press Release< back to list
Connecticut Still Revolutionary Fall 2012 Campaign At-A-Glance
Connecticut’s new brand identity, still revolutionary serves as a rallying point to help build pride among residents and bolster the state’s reputation as a business and tourism destination. It is a 360-degree integrated marketing campaign delivered through a variety of touch points.
KEY CAMPAIGN STATS
- September 10 – November 11
Total Campaign Cost
- nearly $27MM over two years
- 79% of the target audience will see our message at least once during the fall; Over the course of the campaign, the target demographic within the key markets (NY, NJ, RI, CT) will be exposed to our message close to 90 million times.
Fall Media Mix
FIND VISIT CONNECTICUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- You Deserve a Spring Break!
- Easter Bunny Visits & Springtime Fun
- April School Vacation Activities & Fun!
- The Brunch Bunch
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- 34 Ways to Relieve Your Cabin Fever this March
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures