- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- Mohegan Sun
- CT Antiques Trail
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Maritime Aquarium
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
Meeting & Group Information
Treat Your Members to a Meeting in Connecticut
No other state offers such a unique choice of meeting environments—from quaint country inns to sophisticated urban hotels, spectacular casino resorts to the newest Convention Center in the Northeast.
Connecticut’s got it all-- fascinating attractions, great entertainment choices, New England beauty and charm. Plus, getting here is easy. We’re served by five major airports. And 20% of the nation’s population lives within a three-hour drive.
So take a break from those same old meeting venues. Treat your members to something special. Treat them to Connecticut.
Check out some of Connecticut’s major meeting and convention destinations, or contact one of our Regional Tourism Districts and Visitor’s Bureaus for more information on great Connecticut locations to host your next meeting!
Suggested Tour Itineraries (coming soon)
- Dining with a View
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- September: Second Summer
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More