Start planning your Connecticut vacation today!
To order a 2014 Connecticut Visitors Guide, get more information via mail from Connecticut tourism partners or to subscribe to Connecticut's Official Tourism e-Newsletter featuring special travel deals and events, please fill in the information below. For addresses outside of North America, please enter "Other" in the State field of the order form.
To view our interactive online version of the 2014 Connecticut Visitors Guide click here.
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Connecticut!
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Walkable Towns For Spring
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Eagle Watching in Connecticut
- 15 Ways to Get Active, Stay Healthy and Save Money in the New Year
- Getaways for Less Than $10
- Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails