- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
|You search for:||
What To Do + sleigh
|Results shown per page:|
|Allegra Farm & Horse-Drawn Carriage & Sleigh Museum|
Experience a working livery stable as it was in the 1800s. Hay and sleigh rides, country carriage rides. Historic and educational programs, restoration and wheelwright shop.
|Cedar Knoll Farm|
Horse drawn carriages, wagons and sleighs for weddings and all occasions.
Offer carriage rides for all seasons, hay rides in the Fall, sleigh rides through snow covered field, covered wagon rides for kids year-round. One hour rides on and off location.
|Loon Meadow Farm|
Horsedrawn carriage rides from a restaurant or inn in historic district, or from our farm. Tours include Buttermilk Falls, Revolutionary era homes. In winter, sleigh rides in old-fashioned antique sle
|Welles-Shipman-Ward House (c.1755)|
One of Glastonbury's best kept secrets and a Connecticut River Valley Mansion is the Welles-Shipman-Ward House.
|Carriages & Country Weddings - Wood Acres Farm|
Country carriage or sleigh rides on senic wooded trails. Group rides also available with bonfire. Horse drawn carriages and wagons for hire. Reservations required. Banquet barn and garden setting for
- Dining with a View
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- September: Second Summer
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More